Tuesday 4 February 2014

Grey Phalarope

On Sunday the rain had stopped and the sun was shining so after a call from a friend I decided to go across to Stag Rock at Bamburgh to see the Little Gulls and the Grey Phalarope.

As I go there this little beauty turned up and put one really good show. It was a pity the light was not the best and it was getting late in the day.

Sorry but the pictures are not the best as I have just had my lense fixed but I think its still not right so I'll have to send it back again. I took nearly 700 pictures and only a few came out ok.

Stag Rock





Little Gull

 
A Long-tailed Duck just the other side of the Lighthouse


A pair of Merganser's


The mighty Inner Farne
 

and last but not least Gary Woodburn sent me this picture of myself in action. Cheers Gary
 
 

No comments: